For several years now, we’ve been doing FREE tickets for Easter and Christmas services here at Cypress Church. Let me share why:
1. FOUND PEOPLE - FIND PEOPLE…As a church, we want to make it as simple as possible for YOU to INVITE your family members/friends to church on Easter so they can experience a presentation of the Gospel unlike anything they’ve ever seen. There really is “No Place Like Home…when home is as it should be.” FREE Easter tickets are a powerful tool you can use to invite someone. (“Hey, I picked up four tickets for the 9:30 service on Easter Sunday for you and your family…”)
2. We want to make sure we are able to serve everyone effectively. By getting Easter tickets for the service you prefer to attend, you are allowing us to make sure we have room for everyone…from a place to park, to a place to sit.
3. On several occasions, our Christmas Eve / Easter services have been standing room only. By getting a ticket, you are able to assist your church by directing people to services where they can have the best experience possible.
AND…here are a few other things you might want to know about the tickets…
4. THEY ARE FREE!
5. If you (or someone you invite) do not have a ticket, you can STILL come to any service.
6. If you forget your Easter ticket(s), you can STILL come to the service. (You might wonder…If this is the case, then why get them at all? GREAT question - the answer is that it really does assist the church in making sure we are adequately prepared to take care of everyone who will be in attendance with us during this season.)
7. Easter is a time when people are MOST LIKELY to visit a church if asked by someone they already know/have a relationship with; getting a ticket communicates that you made an extra effort because you care about them.
8. After Christmas Eve services, we had around 500–600 new people make weekend worship at Cypress a part of their regular routine! We need to be prepared for 7,400 friends to worship with us this Easter season. I know lives will be impacted for eternity.
Invest & Invite -
Thursday, April 5 @ 7pm
Friday, April 6 @ 7pm
Saturday, April 7 @ 3, 5 & 7pm
Sunday April 8 @ 9:30 & 11:15am
See you soon,