This past weekend many people committed or rededicated their life to Christ or decided to take a step of faith and break free from something that was holding them back from living life to the fullest as God intended (John 10:10). If that was you, or if you know of someone who did, I encourage you to read this and pass it on.
Here are few things I want you to know:
- The Cypress staff prayed together for you on Monday morning and we are continuing to pray for you.
- By this time of the week you may be thinking, "I'm not feeling like I did before." You are not alone. God sees you. He is alive. He is real. You belong to Him. Read Romans 8:14-15. It will remind you, as the song we sang this weekend, that you are "no longer a slave to fear, you are a child of God."
- Building our faith in Christ is a daily process. As your view of God grows, so will your trust in God.
Here are some things to do:
- Start reading your Bible. If you do not have one, we have one we can give you.
- Come back this weekend for our series on "Secrets".
- Use our online resource page- Cypress Resources
- Get into a small group at Cypress where you will grow and be cared for- Cypress Groups
- Attend Discover Cypress and/or New Believers which are coming up very soon.