Friday, February 17, 2012

SNEAK PEEK at what you'll miss if you aren't @Cypress this weekend...

This weekend, we continue the most important series I will teach all year,
Monopoly…Live Rich Outside the Box…

So what do clips from American Idol, along with one of my all time top ten favorite movies, Remember the Titans, have to do with our current series?  You will need to be here this weekend to find outJ  Did I mention we are doing another one of my current favorite worship songs, “All My Fountains?”  If you are even just five minutes late, you will miss the one and only Mark Wilson doing our version of “Man in the Mirror.”  I’ve also heard about very cool stuff being planned for our kids and students; they will not want to miss out! 

My family recently met a family who is coming to Cypress for the first time this weekend.  They’ve heard great stuff about Cypress from a number of you and, via an email, they are giving “church and Cypress” a shot this weekend.  As always, please be on the lookout for those you can smile at and welcome, not simply so they may someday call Cypress home but, so that one day they can truly know The Way and The Truth and find their way HOME.

See you soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment