Friday, December 16, 2011

This Weekend!

‘Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the land, people were busy making final preparations, buying gifts, and preparing the ham…or something like that.  Most families have traditions, most kids are excited about being on Christmas break, most parents are wondering how they are going to survive this fun (but crazy) schedule for the next two weeks.  Here is what I do know…it’s the weekend before Christmas, and I’m really looking forward to continuing our iChristmas series as we explore national trends of Consumption & Connection as related to Christmas.  I can tell you, I am using a part of the Christmas Story this weekend I have NEVER TALKED ABOUT BEFORE, and my study has been fascinating.

And on another note…do you remember the song "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy” on the iPads two weeks ago?  Well, there is something else “special” planned for this weekend.  When I say we have a creative team…it is a capital CTJ

See ya soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment