Friday, November 15, 2013

Week 3 is here...you do not want to miss it!

This weekend’s teaching is one that I have been looking forward to sharing since summer. I have been praying more intently this past week than ever before and I’ve asked our church elders to pray with me. Now, I am asking you to pray.

I believe, to the core of my being, significant “spiritual connections” will occur this weekend. I’ve been praying lives, marriages, families, and legacies will be different for all eternity, as a result of our time together. You do not want to miss it…make it a priority to be here.

See you soon,
Pastor Ken

PS. Don’t forget our Christmas shoeboxes are due this weekend! For more information, go to cypresschurch.tv and click the MAKE A DIFFERENCE slide on the homepage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment