Friday, November 22, 2013

Are you living the formula?

D + CFT = B = LC

Here is the short version:
Decisions + Committed Follow-Through = Breakthrough = Life Change

This weekend as we wrap up our series on Finances…Blessed or Stressed, you will have the opportunity to make a commitment that will lead to a spiritual breakthrough and life change!

See you this weekend… (if you want the longer version keep reading)

As I reflect on every significant season/category of life, there appears to be a formula at play. I become aware, or curious, about life as it is now versus what it could possibly become. I then begin to notice possible paths that may lead me closer, step by step, toward that preferred future…but NOTHING happens until I put the formula into action. The category could be dating, marriage, physical health, financial health, spiritual health, etc…

It starts with a DECISION… “I am going to change.” This decision normally comes as a result of two things:
  1. 1. I’ve learned enough to realize there is more to life than what I currently have
  2. I’ve hurt enough to realize I’m not going to continue with life as is (I have found most people change because we are sick and tired of being sick and tired)

After the DECISION, you must add COMMITTED FOLLOW-THROUGH on a daily basis.

D + CFT = BREAKTHROUGH…a new way of thinking and daily living have merged…now we are in the process of breaking through to a new way of living.

As we continue down the path, we finally experience = LIFE CHANGE

As a Christian, Christ is present and at work each and every step along the way… guiding, speaking, encouraging, strengthening…

I believe this weekend will be life changing for many.

See you soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment