Friday, August 10, 2012

You will never believe what I'm bringing this weekend...

Team Cypress,

This weekend, we continue our series, CHAIN REACTION.  Last week, I brought Dominos; you will never believe what I am bringing this week…I promise, it’s BIG…like eight feet tall big!  No, it’s not Goliath, but its construction did include several 16 pound bowling balls!  For those of you who normally sit in the front row, be sure to stay alert this weekendJ

In preparation for this weekend, God has shown me things in scripture that I believe will change lives not only for this coming year, but for eternity.  The Lord is being gracious to us in an unprecedented way in this season of life at Cypress.  I really don’t want you to miss out on what the Lord desires to do in your life and in your family’s lives.

See ya this weekend,
Pastor Ken

1 comment: