Friday, August 24, 2012

Chain Reaction ... are you part of the chain?

I have really enjoyed our current series, Chain Reaction, and I hope you have found value and enjoyment from it as well. I have to tell you, though, from the time this series started as an idea in my head months ago, I’ve been waiting and looking forward to the fourth and final week to get here. I believe this weekend will be one we’ll look back on and realize what an incredibly special service it was…an anchor point for our church and a turning point for countless families and people. As a matter of fact, we are not wrapping up a series, we are empowering and launching the CHURCH…literally, like never before!

The party starts at 6pm on Saturday and 9:30am & 11:15am on Sunday. Be sure to bring the kids…they are going to love it this weekend in Kids Ministry!

See ya soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment