Saturday, February 28, 2015

An incredible story of faithfulness and blessing...


My name is ______________ and I have been attending Cypress for nearly six years now.

I used to give $20 to $50 here and there when the offering plate came around, but have been "religiously" tithing on a consistent basis for nearly two of those years.

Last year around March, opportunities presented themselves to me and my base salary more than doubled. Honestly, I didn't think much of it aside from the fact that it was my solely personal accomplishments that got me to that point. I failed to give the Lord nearly enough credit for the achievement, but it was not until yesterday that I really put the two together.

I have continued to tithe because I truly believe that everything is His and to honor Him with 10%+ with every dime that comes my way is not asking much at all. Yesterday I received a phone call based on an interview I had on Wednesday for a dream promotion. I was offered the position, and once again, my base salary was doubled!

This time, I will not be as selfish.

All of the glory goes to Him!

God is good!


********************************************************************************************************

If you’d like to watch Pastor Ken's 
messages online Click Here
To learn more about Online Giving and Text giving Click Here
To submit a prayer request, send an email to ~ cypressprayer@cypresschurch.tv


No comments:

Post a Comment