Friday, October 10, 2014

Are you maximizing the quality of life you're living...

If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. ~ Yogi Berra

If I promised you by walking down a certain path you would find $100 million dollars at the end of the day…would you walk down that path? If I trusted the person who told me that and felt they had the ability to deliver, I certainly would walk the path! I would probably question what $100 million dollars looks like because I can’t comprehend how much that actually is, but I would walk the path (with great anticipation I might addJ)

Well, I can’t promise you a $100 million dollars but I can share with you that there are certain paths in life that always lead to certain destinations. I read something this past week that said, “Most people spend more time planning for a vacation than they do planning for their future lives.” I wonder if that really is true…what do you think?

The Bible actually has a lot to say about this topic of planning our steps and living strategically to maximize the quality of life we live. Life really is a gift…let’s not waste it or allow it to fade away into mediocrity…

See you soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment