Friday, January 3, 2014

What do you wish for?

I WISH…

There are so many things I wish for in life. What do you wish for? Are you willing to share your list? If you’re like me, you will share part of your list but not all of it.

I’m convinced that some things I wish for would be helpful, while others might not be. There are some things I wish for that, quite honestly, I’m not willing to put in the time or discipline myself to see them become reality. There are other areas of my life where I wish and sincerely long for change, but I don’t know with confidence how to get from here to there. These are some of the issues we will be dealing with over the next few weeks.

I wish…but it will take more than a wish to get us there. Choices lead to change. This is a great weekend to bring a friend as we kick off this new series.

Also, don’t forget this is the weekend for our new service times!

Alton Darby
Saturday- 5pm & 6:30pm
Sunday- 8:30am, 10am, 11:30am & 6pm

Dublin
Sunday- 10am

This is a special weekend…I’m excited to worship alongside you!
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment