Friday, January 10, 2014

Choosing TO STOP...

Okay, let’s be honest. How many of you wished you were on a tropical beach this past week when it was -25? I know I sure did!

Now that we are experiencing a heat wave, we are preparing to dig deeper into the question of what is it that I Wish/long for in life. More importantly, what is it that God would want me to wish/long for in life. As the subtitle indicates (I Wish…choices that lead to change), it’s our choices that will eventually lead to change.

I am so looking forward to sharing this week about how choosing “TO STOP” can actually propel you further than you ever imagined!

See you this weekend,
Pastor Ken

PS. This would be a great week to bring a friend and tissues as I just watched the recap video from our Christmas offering…get ready is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment