Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm looking forward to a great weekend!

If you are anything like me, you've been a little "off" this past week. Because July 4th was in the middle of the week, sometimes it felt like it was the weekend. Then, I would get nervous, thinking I had missed church!

I hope you had a fun and safe celebration with family and friends. The good news...today is Friday and not only is the weekend coming, but great worship opportunities are on the way Saturday night and Sunday morning!

If you would like to read ahead, read 2 Kings chapter 5. It’s a fascinating story where we can all find ourselves in the cast of characters.  Here is one final thought as we prepare: Miracles are often in the mundane AND rarely do they occur the way we expect!


See you soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment