Friday, June 8, 2012

How do Big Dreams become reality?

I was recently talking with a friend who lives out of state, listening to him describe the “BIG” things he was trusting God with in his life.  Then he said, “I’m just praying and waiting.”  I commented that all BIG things begin with prayer, but I asked if he had adjusted his thinking or pattern of living in any way.  He said, “No”…and I was left wondering if things in his life will ever change.

Last weekend, we talked about gaining a vision for something “BIG” in your life, your family, and what’s happening in our church.  This weekend, I will be sharing three categories of strategic investment in order to see “BIG” Dreams become REALITY! 

We will also be celebrating a time of prayer-commissioning for a special team of workers trained to love and minister within our church…and, of course, it’s Child Dedication Weekend! 

Looking forward to learning together what the Bible has to say about taking daily steps so we may experience the BIG things God has in store.

See you soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment