We are opening the Alton Darby worship center from 6-7pm tonight. You can come and go at any time during that timeframe. Pastors and the Prayer Team will be available to pray with you or you may pray individually or as a family.
If you cannot be here tonight, please pray wherever you are, whatever time works for you.
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:15
Five things to pray for:
- Thank God for the HOPE of heaven, where we know Nathan is with his Savior.
- COMFORT for Nathan’s wife, Lauren, for his parents, Pastor Dale and Kathy George and the extended family
- STRENGTH for the coming days as they travel and make decisions and gather together as a family
- PROTECTION – that the Lord will protect the hearts and minds of those mourning Nathan
- In the midst of this devastating loss, pray that God would be GLORIFIED and that many lives will be CHANGED because of Nathan’s life and death.