Today as I sit here in my quiet time of reflection and prayer, I am encouraged by the many men and women who are a part of Cypress. It is through individuals like yourself that we are able to influence a healthier and brighter future for our kids, families, and communities around central Ohio. Therefore, if you would like to see what great things are coming, I invite you to keep reading and join us!
- We continue to celebrate changed lives for Christ through baptism. June and July have been huge celebration months for us as we hear the stories of life change through Christ! If you have a story that you’d like to share, we’d love to hear it (please email us at email@example.com).
- Sometimes summer can “throw off” our regular schedule. When you travel out of town for kid’s sports, family reunions, vacations, etc…stay connected to the church by watching online. Nothing can replace the connection of being with people and singing God’s praise with others, but in a busy world, this is a great option to stay connected.
- If there is a way we could pray for you or your family, we would love the opportunity to do that as a staff and prayer team. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a fresh wave rising for the next season of life and ministry. The staff and leaders at Cypress believe we are approaching our best and most fruitful days of ministry yet and want you to be informed and invite you to be a part of it. Be praying with us and preparing yourself for whatever it is God may desire and long to do in your life and family in the coming year. We will be rolling out the plan and next steps in September…stay tuned!
- Our vision is to impact this generation for Christ while preparing the next generation of leaders to serve His church. Our church is ONE family that meets in multiple locations. Currently there are two sites (Alton Darby & Dublin campuses), and we are already making preparations for the third campus in the coming year.
Those of you who live in Dublin, or in the surrounding area, you will be receiving a follow up note from Pastor Drew, our Dublin Campus Pastor, and a personal contact to let you know about the exciting things happening in and through our Dublin Campus. I heard one person recently say Dublin provides their family all of the personal care of a medium size church with all of the opportunities of a church of 4,000+.
I just wanted to reach out and remind you we love you and are honored to do life together with you. These are exciting days and I believe for our church and for you and your family, we are just getting started…the best is yet to come.
Enjoy the rest of your summer and see ya soon,
P.S. I asked a good friend of mine to share his personal story of God's faithfulness through one of life’s greatest storms that he had ever been through. Anyone needing hope and encouragement, be sure to bring them with you this upcoming weekend!