Friday, May 15, 2015

Five thoughts I would pass on to Graduates...

This weekend we celebrate our GRADUATES! Congratulations to them and for the many (moms, dads, family members, friends) who I’m sure have helped along the journeyJ

This year, our family has a high school graduate- our son Jackson. All of the emotions I have heard others speak of in recent years, we are now living. As I've reflected on this significant milestone in the lives of all of our graduates, there are five words of encouragement and instruction I’d like to pass on. If I could only pass on FIVE THOUGHTS to Jackson and knew he would listen and follow them…this weekend I am sharing what I would say.

Come ready to celebrate and possibly each of us may have the opportunity to “graduate” to a new level of living.

See ya soon,
Pastor Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment